Sunday, June 9, 2013

Soy Glazed Grilled Salmon


This is one of my favorite summer grilling recipes. I love salmon and this marinade has so much flavor, especially when grilled. For this recipe I crush the garlic with my garlic press. If you don't have one of these tools, I highly recommend it. You don't even have to take the skin off of the garlic, just throw it in the press and then mash the garlic into the marinade. I like it because then my hands don't smell like garlic for 3 days...unless you're in to that type of thing.

Ingredients
Salmon filet
2 garlic cloves, minced
2 TBS. Dijon mustard
3 TBS. Soy sauce
4 TBS. olive oil

(Here is a garlic press if you're interested...)

1. Whisk together garlic, dijion, soy sauce and olive oil.

2. Marinate the salmon filet in the mixture for as long as you can. I usually marinate the salmon while the grill heats up and while I get the rest of dinner assembled.

3. Grill the salmon on both sides until fully cooked. The cooking time really depends on how thick the salmon filet is...I usually grill them for about 6-7 minutes per side.

Note: be careful when you flip the salmon on the grill. I use a spatula instead of tongs so the salmon doesn't fall apart.

No comments:

Post a Comment